Yesterday in OWN YOUR MAGIC, we had an incredible conversation about money blocks. 💫 💫 💫
One that really got stirred up is that spiritual people shouldn’t care about having money. Meaning, we shouldn’t charge for our services, maybe even give away our healing gifts.
This is a dangerous belief for spiritual entrepreneurs that can lead you right into feeling broke and well…being poor.
I want to share with you just a few reasons why removing this limiting belief will help you and your clients.
I’m sharing these, acknowledging that while there are exceptions to the rule, these are important for your clients and you.
Life with the belief that you shouldn’t care about money because you are a spiritual person looks like this:
- Many one-off clients who pay minimal investments work with you creating inconsistent and low income.
- Constantly searching for new clients from a place of desperation to pay your expenses.
- Not being about to invest in yourself for growth, services, support, etc., because there is only enough money for you to get by.
- Feeling anxious and stuck worrying about money.
- Distracted from that worry and out of alignment with the energy you need to help your clients from your highest level.
Life with the belief that you get to feel abundant and wealthy doing the soul work that lights you up can look like this:
- Fees and packages tied to the result and transformation you offer rather than time (dollars per hour)
- Dream clients who honor you and your gifts
- Soul mate clients who value your time and respect your standards
- Having a flow of cash that makes it easy to pay yourself and your expenses
- Working with fewer clients at a deeper level and still putting money in your retirement–means less exhaustion and burnout for you.
- Your work with your clients is at your best and high-level because you feel valued and in the flow of abundance.
- Loads of referrals from clients who really appreciate and “get” you.
- Finally, focused on your gifts and your clients without that sinking scarcity feeling.
Which feels better to you?! As if I have to ask. 🥰
You get to have it the way that feels best. If I can do it, so can you!
The time has come for you to release any links to this old belief. Start by thinking about what you’d like to believe instead. Then go further and think about what your behavior, actions, and energy would feel like believing that you can have your spiritual heart-driven business AND wealth. Finally, begin to take those actions.
Be loving with yourself. Remember, you don’t need judgment. You deserve compassion.
If you haven’t yet, you can watch the replay of yesterday’s call here. Please ask any questions you have by commenting on the thread or replying here.
If you’re ready for more information about my group course, Extraordinary Wealth, reply, and I’ll send you the details.
The time has come for you to know in every fiber of your being that you can be authentically YOU doing your life’s work AND be a Wealthy Woman at the same time. On your terms!
If you are having trouble pushing past that limit, be sure to reach out.
I’m here for you!