As December is rolling right along, you may have already discarded 2020 in your mind and are on to your new goals for 2021.
It feels nice to be looking toward a fresh new year, doesn’t it!
As you are thinking about your plans, goals, dreams, and vision for 2021, I want you to have E V E R Y T H I N G on your list.
I want you to have it all. And on your terms.
Because when you create goodness in your life, you share it.
You share your gifts and talents.
You share your wealth.
That’s your nature.
Yes, I see you. I see your magnificent heart.
When you are feeling good and doing well, you create a spectacular ripple.
That’s why I want you to be able to move past the distractions and go for what you want AND GET IT.
To do that, you have to be aware of things that can derail your success.
They will come up. They will happen. Life happens (as we are being taught over and over).
So what is the number 1 distraction from your goals?
Judgment. Plain and simple.
The judgment of yourself and others.
Judgment is a reaction that comes from a combination of fears, beliefs, ideas, values, painful memories, what other people think, do, and say, and how you react to it…and more.
Some of it is from society. Some have been passed down from generations to get to you. Some of it is from your early life experiences that created loads of programs that are running right now in your subconscious mind. Some of it is from worries that you have about the future based on those old programs.
It’s not your fault. You’re not alone. It’s a human thing. We all have to deal with judgment.
Take a breath.
There’s good news!
When you are aware of yourself being in judgment, you can shift yourself out of it.
You can choose to take control and decide right here, right now that judgment isn’t going to keep you from the life you want anymore.
It takes a bit of practice, and it’s worth it.
YOU ARE WORTH IT.
Here are some common ways that judgment is popping up in your life to help build your awareness.
It can show up in judging what other people are doing: Things like how they are succeeding, what they have, how much money they make, what their relationship is like, and how it compares to what you are doing.
This can be a distraction because it takes you out of your own life and what you’re creating. It can even influence how you handle your own business, spending, and relationships because it looks better or even just different.
I fell into this trap in my business early on, thinking that I needed to be offering what everyone else was offering…even if it wasn’t my gift or joy to do so.
When I stopped judging what others were doing, I found my own path and amplified my personal freedom and success!
Another influencer of judgment is anxiety and its old pal doubt.
Anxiety tells stories about what you can do, what you can’t do, how it should look, if it’s good enough, and if you can do it well…it can even amp up that perfectionism to keep you from taking any action at all.
I know from personal experience that success and freedom come from taking action.
These are just a couple of examples of the way judgment can show up in your life.
You can release the judgment, so it’s not standing between you and everything you want.
I’ve been helping women like you for almost 17 years to release patterns of anxiety, anger, frustration, doubt, racing thoughts, and sadness that form these distractions, and I’ve seen it happen thousands of times.
You can do it too.
The best part is the opposite of judgment is LOVE.
Releasing judgment is all about AMPLIFYING LOVE.
When you operate from love, you simultaneously open all of your creative channels.
You can do it on your own by being aware of the feelings, acknowledging them, and reframing and redirecting your thoughts.
It’s important to release all judgment of the judgment. Read that again.
This isn’t a time to get mad at yourself. You don’t need to add that judgment on top.
You are not bad or wrong for having this very human issue.
Please give yourself loads of compassion here.
Acknowledge this is what humans do.
You aren’t alone, sister!
When you notice a judgment, get out your journal, and write it all out.
Look at each judgment and rewrite it.
Rewrite it from a loving place.
Here are some examples that you can use as prompts:
- Write about your joy and congratulations to the person you felt jealous of.
- Write about your excitement to be in the process of doing that thing you couldn’t do because you were scared of doing imperfectly.
- Write about how you want to learn from your missteps so you can share more of your gifs with the world.
- Write about how wonderful it feels to have finally completed that project that was kinda driving you crazy:-)
- Write about how you are so proud of the women entrepreneurs who have great success on their terms.
- Write about how thankful you are for them, showing you that it can be done!
Doesn’t that feel so much better?
Remember, you are so powerful.
You can choose your thoughts, and you can change them.
If you want help to do this automatically by releasing old patterns and neutralizing old memories, I’ve got a beautiful opportunity for you.
I’ve opened some spots for working with me 1:1 to help you heal those old judgments and really step into operating from that loving place.
That loving place is also your source of FREEDOM.
We will work together to acknowledge and release old thought patterns that no longer serve you that will:
- Help you recover from over-giving and open yourself to receiving (love, connection, and wealth).
- Create new patterns of thinking so that you can feel in control of your emotions and rock steady in your values.
- Connect you to your spirit and develop your intuition.
- Open your creative channels to “download” your next level offerings, programs, and services.
- Develop such a deep trust in yourself that you can take calculated risks in your life to grow and expand.
- To know yourself inside and out, the woman you are, the standards you carry, and how to express them with confidence.
- This is just the beginning of what’s possible for you!
I am holding space for three women in my 12-week 1-on-one program and two women for my 12-month Limitless Leader.
- This is for you if:
- You’ve been trying to make shifts on your own, but now you KNOW that you can go further with support.
- You are ready to open your mind and heart to so much more joy and peace.
- You’re ready to be coached one-on-one to go deeper and be deeply supported.
- You are tired of blocking your success with your subconscious patterns so you can grow your income (six figures, multi-six figures, and beyond).
- You are tired of feeling bad about WANTING MORE.
- You are ready to feel freedom and make your vision your reality.
- You are ready and feel deserving of support to get there.
If you want more information, send me a message, and I’ll be in touch with the details.
I’m here for you.
I’m here for your 2021 vision!
Just reach out and let me know you want more details, we’ll find the perfect option just for you.
About the Author:
Rebecca Wiener McGregor is an Amplifier of Love and catalyst for breakthroughs! She shares her gifts as a transformational hypnotist + money mindset coach committed to helping visionary women live their Truth, step into their Divine Purpose, and create the life of their dreams. Over the last 17 years, she has helped thousands of clients to release old blocks, traumas, loss, and hidden fears to find a deeper sense of self-worth and determination to live life on their own terms. Using that self-worth and determination as fuel to create the life they’ve been dreaming of with deeper connection, more joy, more impact, wealth, and more fun!
For speaking and podcasting appearances: firstname.lastname@example.org