Seriously, are you working too hard?
The truth is that when you offer super-specialized and high-touch or high-emotion services, your body and mind require a lot of energy.
When you are working too hard, you are likely not sustaining the level of energy needed to share your gifts at an optimal level for your clients, your gift, OR YOURSELF.
Take that in.
Breathe that in.
You don’t get awards for working too hard.
You don’t get extra points for suffering.
How do you turn this around?
You get paid well for your services so that you can spend the time that you want with each client and feel energetically fueled by the exchange of money.
How to know if you are well paid? Answer these questions:
- What are your rates?
- How many clients or sessions do you have to have to achieve your financial goals?
- How many hours do you work a week to take care of your clients?
- Do you feel gunk, hesitation, fear, guilt about wanting to raise your rates?
If your business is not serving you, you’re not doing anyone any favors, least of all yourself.
Remember, no points for suffering?
You can turn your business into one of impact and wealth.
Imagine that you are a prosperous woman who shares your gifts as you choose for the good of all AND you’re well paid.
That is a form of balance.
That is a form of self-care.
Yes, letting your business take care of you is your self-care.
This happens in your mind first.
You get there by:
- Managing the feelings, emotions, reactions, and blocks that come up about your rates, money, and gifts.
- Getting super clear on what you want in your life now and your future.
- Taking action to change the parts of your kindest or business that need shifting.
- Mastering self-coaching so that you can work through new limits as they come.
This is where I can help you. You’ve heard about Extraordinary Wealth if you want to do this work in a community of supportive women who want to see you shine brightly, or you and I can do it one-on-one.
If you’re ready for more info, reach out to me.
The truth is that barely getting by or getting by but not thriving isn’t good enough for you or your business anymore. I’ll help you get to thriving.